The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) Program is the result of a partnership between the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). HCaTS is comprised of two indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) governmentwide contract vehicles: HCaTS Unrestricted (HCaTS U) and HCaTS Small Business (HCaTS SB). These vehicles provide reliable, flexible, fast and efficient ways to obtain best-value, customized solutions for human capital management and training requirements.
HCaTS SB is 100 percent small business and HCaTS unrestricted also has several small businesses. Competitive set-asides can be done on HCaTS SB for the following socio-economic categories:
- 8(a) Small Business;
- HUBZone Small Business;
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB);
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB); and
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Best In Class!
Per OMB Memo 17-22, HCaTS has been designated as a Best-in-Class (BIC) solution for Human Capital and Training Solutions in October 2016. As part of the category management effort, BIC contracts are recognized as being “good-for-government” purchasing solutions which agencies should consider leveraging the use of BIC providers. As part of BIC process, HCaTS has met rigorous category management performance criteria as defined by the Office of Management and Budget.
Some of the BIC features are as follow:
- Small Business Friendly through HCaTS-SB vehicle
- Highest Technically Rated with Fair and Reasonable (HTR-FRP) Contractors that have been prescreened by human capital specialists
- Appropriate Pricing Strategies
- Data-driven strategies to change buying and consumption behavior (i.e., demand management)
- Leveraged Category and Performance Management Strength
- Download this HCaTS’ BIC profile [PDF – 1 MB] to learn more
Why Use HCaTS?
- Long-term planning Comprehensive Customized Solution (TOTAL) for Human Capital and Training Services
- Best in Class! with Highly Technically Rated contractors pool
- Allows maximum flexibility for customers
- Allows all contract types (including Hybrid)
- Allows commercial/non-commercial services for CONUS/OCONUS
- Allows ancillary services & other direct costs at the task order level
- Maximizes small business utilization goals
- Undertake effective change management initiatives
- Develop effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies
Go to “HCaTS Program Features” for an overview on HCaTS features and capabilities.
Contract Number: 47QREB-19-R-0026 (Pool 1):
This pool comprises of efforts engaged in the three Key Services Areas (KSAs) identified in HCaTS:
- Customized Training and Development Services,
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services, and
- Organizational Performance Improvement. Customized training includes, but is not limited to, training that is developed and/or delivered to any Federal employee to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities related to a specific title, series and/or function on any subject matter, or general knowledge, skills and abilities.
Customized Employee Development Services includes, but is not limited to, services provided to any Federal employee to develop and/or enhance their general, mission-specific, management and/or leadership knowledge, skills and abilities. A service that is provided to any Federal employee to coach them throughout their transition(s) in the Federal government.
Only an authorized user, who has a Delegated Procurement Authority (DPA) for HCaTS contracts may solicit, award, and administer a task order on HCaTS Contracts. Please see www.gsa.gov/hcats for details on how to obtain a DPA.
Contact: Greg Garner
Phone 888-362-0411 x704